49ers vs. Lions odds, moneyline, over/under The 49ers are favorites to defeat the Lions, according to BetMGM NFL odds. Looking to wager? Check out the best mobile sports betting apps offering NFL betting promos in 2023, including the new ESPN BET app and the Fanatics Sportsbook promo code.
Who is favored to win the AFC Championship?
Ravens Ravens vs. Chiefs spread: Baltimore -3.5. Ravens vs. Chiefs over/under: 44.5 points. Ravens vs. Chiefs money line: Baltimore -197, Kansas City +162. BAL: Ravens are 10-3 against the spread in their last 13 playoff games.
Who is going to the NFC Championship 2024?
The Baltimore Ravens and Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the AFC title, while the San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions will battle for the NFC championship.
Are the Ravens AFC or NFC?
The NFL Playoffs schedule heats up with two conference championship games this weekend, starting with the Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, Jan. 28, and concluding with the Detroit Lions at the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship game later that day.
Who is predicted to win Lions or 49ers?
The 49ers are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). The expected point total for the game is 51.
Who is favored in NFC Championship game?
49ers 49ers vs. Lions Odds & Betting Lines
15 hours ago
|Over Total Odds
How do you bet on NFL games?
You can bet on NFL games through three main bet types: the moneyline, total points, and handicap (spread) markets. The moneyline market is a straightforward bet on the winner of the game. The points total market is betting whether the game will go over or under a certain amount of points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is favored to win Chiefs or Ravens?
Baltimore The latest Ravens vs. Chiefs odds list Baltimore as a 3.5-point favorite, according to the SportsLine consensus, while the over/under for total points scored is 44.5.
Who is favored in AFC Championship Game?
Baltimore is a 3.5-point favorite in the latest Ravens vs. Chiefs odds via SportsLine consensus, while the over/under for total points scored is 44.5.
What are the odds of the Lions beating the 49ers?
Now, here are several NFL odds and betting lines for Lions vs. 49ers: Lions vs. 49ers spread: 49ers -7. Lions vs. 49ers over/under: 51 points. Lions vs. 49ers money line: 49ers -336, Lions +261.
- Who is favored to win the Super Bowl 2023 Vegas?
- The Chiefs Oddsmakers have pegged the Chiefs and Eagles as the favorites to win the 2023 Super Bowl title at +600 and +650 odds, respectively.
- How can I place a Super Bowl bet?
- Here's what to do:
- Choose a legal online sportsbook. The Super Bowl is the biggest betting event of the year for legal US sportsbooks.
- Know the rules.
- Create an account.
- Add money to your account.
- Decide what you want to bet on.
- Choose your stakes.
- Place your bet.
- Withdraw winnings.
- Can I bet on NFL games online legally?
- Online sports betting is currently legal in a number of US states and the list is constantly being expanded as legislation changes. States like New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Illinois already have a number of licensed online sportsbooks accepting wagers on NFL games fully legally.
What are the odds on the nfc championship game
|How to bet on football and win online?
|Shop around to find the best odds and prices.
|What is the easiest way to bet on football?
|Betting the Moneyline While less popular than betting the spread, the NFL moneyline is the easiest football bet to understand. When betting the moneyline, you are simply picking the team that will win the game. Bet $5 & Get $200 Instantly+ A No Sweat SGP Every Day! + A NO SWEAT SGP EVERY DAY!
|What happens if you win the NFC Championship Game?
|Playoff structure The two teams remaining following the Wild Card round (first round) and the divisional round (second round) play in the NFC Championship Game, with the winner advancing to the Super Bowl.
- How do you place a bet on an NFL game?
- You can bet on NFL games through three main bet types: the moneyline, total points, and handicap (spread) markets. The moneyline market is a straightforward bet on the winner of the game. The points total market is betting whether the game will go over or under a certain amount of points.
- Who will make Super Bowl 2024?
- The AFC champion will be the winner between the Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs, while the NFC champion will be the winner between the San Francisco 49ers and the Detroit Lions.